Anuar is a skilled Software Engineer with more than 5 years of experience with good theoretical and practical knowledge of algorithms and data structures. He has the ability to work independently and as a part of the collaborative team. Anuar likes Python and doing cool things that matter. He is always open to learning new technologies.
Stack: TypeScript, Node.js, React.js, React Native, MongoDB
- Development of scalable and powerful web applications;
- Writing server-side web application logic;
- Connecting the application with the third-party web services;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Integration of data storage solutions using MongoDB;
- Unit testing and debugging;
- Working with version control systems.
Stack: Python, Django, Django-rest-framework, PostgreSQL, Celery, Rabbit-MQ
- Development of the service for selling platform which takes responsibilities with payments, delivery, rate, and tracking;
- Developing of the whole system from the beginning;
- Integration with internal/external REST, SOAP APIs;
- Dealing with threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
Stack: Java, Play! framework, Python, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap
- Development of the service for selling platforms which has the aim to deliver products for distant locality;
- Supporting, optimizing and adding new features;
Stack: Python, Django, Django-rest-framework, React.js, PostgreSQL, Django-channels.
- Development of the educational project with a lot of features such as social network, library, discussions, blogs;
- Creating the RESTful API modules for Authentication, Profile, Live Chat, Course, FriendshipTechnologies.
Stack: Python, Django-Channels, Django CMS, Django-rest-framework, Celery, PostgreSQL, React, Redux, Redux Saga, Oracle, Webpack.
- Development of centralized web-based navigation application for malls;
- Development of the website for Suleyman Demirel University.