Boris is a professional Full-Stack Developer who strives for a better solution and the clean code. He enjoys working on challenging and difficult tasks that require him to learn and investigate new fields of knowledge. Boris is reliable and team-oriented. He is a fast learner who aims to constantly increase the performance and quality his of work. Boris would be happy to work on projects that: - deeply utilize code testing and reviews; - are challenging; - encourage using best engineering practices and patterns.
- Reworked everyday-fund-pricing UI for UK, Luxembourg, and Poland regions. UI was previously written in Google Web Toolkit which we gradually reimplemented in React;
- Created table view of a financial analyst's dashboard with funds, assets and stocks analyst is responsible for;
- Created table views of different pages that require different types of fund pricing;
- Connected new UI with existing API;
- Investment funds and portfolios pricing software development (full stack).
Google Shopping reviews management tool implementation from scratch:
- Created manual review and good matching UI and backend for use by moderators;
- Database structure setup;
- Worked with external API to fetch data and transform into human-readable form in Polymer UI;
- Implemented a dashboard page with graphs to track internal metrics;
- Supported staging and production deployment.
Worked on Project Management Tool which allowed managers to specify project phases, priorities, comment on them and track progress statuses:
- Did full-stack features implementation;
- Creation of Project with role-based access to editing;
- Creation of a Phase inside a project with phase time span and discussion;
- Worked on phase prioritization functionality (UI Dashboard representation of current phase in a timeline).
Stack: Java, Hibernate, Oracle, GWT.
- Development of an application in close cooperation with customers in Western Europe,
- The application is a high-loaded platform for transport companies and warehouse owners where they can communicate with customers, create and manage transport orders, monitor execution.
- unit- and system-testing of existing and new functionality,
- scrum methodology,
- full-stack development,
- requirements development with the customer,
- work on both legacy application parts and new modules.