Dmitry is a software developer with 10 year experience in developing and implementing web services for digital TV, domain registration and other industries. He started the career as a .Net developer and he has been working mostly with the Python/Django/PostgreSQL platform for the last 5 years.
Stack: Python, Django, Django REST framework, Celery, PostgreSQL, Docker, Git.
- Designing and implementing of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Use backend logic to integrate user-facing features;
- Dealing with threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture;
- Communicating with other team member in search for optimal solutions;
- Working on Agile team, participating daily Scrum meetings.
Stack: Python 3.6, Django, Django REST framework, pytest, Celery, PostgreSQL.
- Worked on an insurance management project for Ringmaster Technologies, Inc (USA);
- Architecting and development of backend software for the project;
- Configuration of automatic product deployment using TeamCity;
- Participation in front-end software development (Angular 5).
Stack: Django, Django REST framework, Celery, PostgreSQL
- Developing the OTT (Over-the-top) Service for Tricolor TV;
- Developing the VOD (Video on demand) Service for Tricolor TV;
- Software Update Server for Tricolor TV.
Stack: Django, Django REST framework, Falcon, SQLAlchemy, Celery, pytest, Vue.js, PostgreSQL
- Developing of backend software;
- Virtual machines management module based on OpenStack;
- Developing time management module based on Jira;
- Participation in development and maintaining of domain registration services.
Stack: ASP.NET MVC 2 + NHibernate + DB2 UDB
- Development and maintaining software for insurance premiums collecting and social benefits fields.