Ivan is a Senior Full-Stack developer with 7 years of experience in programming. He specializes in building SaaS solutions using React.js/Redux, Node.js, C#, C++ and Golang. He worked as a Team Lead and projects' Architect on numbers projects. Ivan is also a fond of Mobile application development using cross-platform technologies such as React Native, Xamarin. He is a smart and trustworthy developer, fluent in English and ready to bring his extensive experience to your project.
Skills: React/Redux, Node.js/Express, ES6, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, HTML, CSS
Obligations: Web development
Web applications development using MERN stack, Mobile development using React Native.
Skills: JS, HTML, CSS, jQuery, ReactJS, Redux, Testing tools, Nodejs, Golang, git, git flow, gitlab, Postgresql, Mysql, CouchDB, ReactNative, Xamarin, Nginx, Joomla
Creating terms of reference for all projects;
- Dialogue with customers;
- Leading projects from start to end;
- Choosing tech stack, creation of an application architecture;
Skills: ReactJS, Nodejs, Golang, Xamarin, Yii2, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Nginx, Prometheus, Grafana, Gitlab, Agile Obligations:
- Technical leader;
- Database restructuration and application architecture change;
- Web developer;
- Mobile developer;
Skills: C#, WPF, Windows Forms, ASP.NET, MVC, JS, HTML, CSS jQuery, TortoiseSVN, TFS, MS SQL, IIS, 3D, mathematical modeling
- Forecast module for emergencies and energy consumption;
- 3D module for situations modeling and real world places modeling;
- DSS and BI web version kernel, web modules system (db architecture, backend, frontend);
- Information module, financial forecast module, schedule module, 3D editor module;
- Creating terms of reference for all projects;
- Dialogue with customers; - Tech lead of 3 developers;
Projects: Not sharable projects for governments (clients: Tula Ministry of Emergency Situations, YantarEnergo).