Kevin is a professional Java Developer with 3+ years of experience.
His usual tasks are Software and Architecture Development, Team Leading, Programming and Couching. His last project was a marketplace platform, which was able to process over 15000 requests per second.
Mostly Kevin took part in development of high-load Java/Scala B2C and B2B applications.
He has strong skills of system architecture development and he prefers RESTful-based microservices architecture for Web Services Software in order to increase code reuse for both web and mobile applications and to make deployment and maintenance easier. Also Kevin has an experience in development and administration of various databases, such as relational DBs, NoSQL DBs and Graph DBs. He's worked with Elasticsearch to increase full text search performance.
Kevin's goal is to lead teams and projects to high results and self-fulfillment.
Skills: Java Core, Java EE, Spring framework, Hibernate, JPA, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Docker, Node.js
- Web applications development
Project: online marketplace platform with one-day delivery system.
Project is divided into three separate parts:
- service for customers;
- admin panel for sellers and application for stock management.
- Lead development team, which consisted of two Java Developers (including myself), two frontend developers and one DevOps engineer;
- Developed a microservices architecture for all parts, which were described above;
- Developed an admin interface for marketplace administration;
- Configured a cloud-based application deployment on Kubernetes and Google Cloud platform with DevOps engineer;
- Integrated Agile approach in development process;
- Initiated usage of CI/CD tools (Circle CI and then Jenkins);
- Developed a PostgreSQL database for system;
Technologies used: Java Core, Spring Framework, JPA, Hibernate, REST API, Microservices architecture, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, Python, Django, Django-restframework, Sklearn, Numpy, Scala, Scalatra, Play Framework.
Project 1: development of IDE and framework for Behaviour Driver Development (BDD)
- Participated in the development of framework architecture for Behaviour Driver Development for Sberbank Services;
- Participated in the development of IDE for testers (according to Sberbank HR statistics, testers performance was increased on 70%);
- Developed framework, which was used as a basis for IDE, described in previous step
Project 2: development of loan servicing system for legal estates Responsibilities:
- Lead the team of four Java developers;
- Developed a Machine Learning system, which was able to determine if borrower is solvable;
- Developed REST API for credit card operations
Technologies used: Java Core, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JPA, REST API, Cucumber, Selenium, Oracle DB, JFrame, Python, Docker, Sklearn, Keras.
Project: Cadastral registration application for Vologda region Responsibilities:
- Participated in the project architecture development;
- Provided solutions for cadastral registration for Vologda Region (Russian Federation);
- Developed domain-specific frameworks;
- Developed documentation for built frameworks.
Technologies used: Java Core, Spring Framework, JDBC, Oracle DB, SOAP.
- Installed, configured and supported system for the oil sales management;
- Remote administration of servers;
- Maintained the physical infrastructure;
- Performed all backups and recovery;
Technologies used: Linux, Networking, Deployment