Stack: Express, MongoDB, Redis, Passport, WebRTC.
- In charge of creating the back office and API with login and role services for a Video Chat Platform.
Stack: React, Docker, Express, MongoDB, Selenium, Electron, RabbitMQ.
- My role has involved me in various projects which include data gathering with a microservice architecture using workers, scraping, REST APIs and message queues, as well as developing new features for our music analytics platform. Live platform uses Docker, Nginx and OBS to broadcast to different live platforms. Quality support was provided by unit testing, TDD, E2E testing and automated testing.
- Freelancing work involving frontend bug fixing and enhancement development as well as improving overall performance.
Stack: Express, MongoDB, Redis.
- In charge of the backend for a project based on interacting with Spotify API and recommend movies to users according to their musical preferences.
Stack: React, React Native, Koa, Webpack, GoogleMaps.
- Created an app using my own package (react-google-map-draw-filter) where you can post any activity as well as look for interesting activity in the area that you specify by drawing your desired area into the map.
Stack: React, Meteor, MongoDB.
- A social deduction/hidden role party game for six or more players. I worked on the Frontend and Backend of this project with another developer.
Stack: Visual Basic for Applications, AutoCad, CATIA.
- Started as a designer, ended up as Macro Developer for 3D software CATIA.