Pavel is a Senior Java developer with more than 10 years of experience in programming. He specializes in building complex software solutions using Java, Spring and REST API-based architecture for apps developing. He is a smart and trustworthy developer, fluent in English and ready to bring his extensive experience to your project.
Stack: Java, Java-8, Maven, Spring (security, data, boot, MVC), Hibernate, JPA, JUnit, Mockito, MySQL, Python, Angular.js, Docker, Jenkins.
- Designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Use backend logic to integrate user-facing features;
- Working on the Agile team, participating in daily Scrum meetings.
Stack: Java-8, Maven, Gradle, Dart framework, JPA, Spring-boot, Spring-data, Spring-web, Apache-Kafka, JSP, jUnit, MySQL, Git, Jira, Docker, Docker-compose
- Tagging extension and Howler projects for POLITICO LLC;
- Participating as a Platform team member.
Stack: Java-8, Maven, Spring-security, Spring-data, Spring-boot, Spring-MVC, AspectJ, Hibernate, JPA, Ehcache, Braintree, Thymeleaf, Flyway, jUnit, Mockito, MySQL, Graniteds, Flex, Python, Angular.js, PHP, Git, Redmine, Jenkins
- Developing products for 2H Mechanical LLC, Developing the DocSavy product;
- Creating the document management system for construction companies.
- Implemented some big architectural changes;
- Implemented a shopping cart with bonuses system;
- Implemented the system of payment processing.
Stack: .net-4.5, WPF, json.net, restsharp, Caliburn.micro, asternet, nuget, jira, svn
Created from scratch client-side application for support service, with the ability to connect to all servers via REST/WebSocket. SIP-phone is included in this application. The application is showing the short info about the caller and last tickets from him.
Stack: Java, Asterisk-Java, netty, JDBC, PostgreSQL, oracle11g, Cassandra, Maven, sonatype, Jenkins, sentry, Jira, svn
- Implemented REST/WebSocket services for the servers as replacement of old TCP endpoint logic. Both of new service layers is using one port. Implemented AMI-manager(for Asterisk) - the robot with beautiful women voice is calling to people or responding to calls. I brought maven and Continuous Integration in the company.
Stack: . Java, Maven, Spring, OSGi, Hibernate, JDBC, swing, swixml, WebLogic, Oracle, gigaspaces, Jira, svn Responsibilities:
- Implemented SITA Voyager Project. Migration of all airline reservation systems from the Mainframe to Java EE.