What you'll do:
As our Android Developer you will join our product team and lead various initiatives, while working as a team to overcome technical challenges. Design, building, creating and analyzing our efforts to build the best experience for our android users.
- 2 years of experience in a mobile, preferably Android Oriented, developer position.
- Knowledge of Git, AndroidX, Android Architecture Components, Kotlin, Java, Coroutines, Dependency Injections(Dagger2), MVVM, Retrofit, OkHttp, RxJava
- High level of proficiency with Object Oriented Programming and design patterns
- LiveData and Flow
- Knowledge of debugging, profiling and optimizing Android Apps
- Experience in building apps consuming REST API's
- Well organized, methodical, detail oriented, and excellent analytical skills
Nice to have skills:
- Automated testing experience
- Deep knowledge of Gradle and the Android build systems
- Experience with Google Billing Library , Firebase ( Remote Config, In Apps and Push Notifications)
What you'll get:
- You’ll join an enterprise that is part of: Endeavor, 500 startups, and has been awarded by App Store and Google Play team.
- Opportunity to join a team of talented, dynamic, and results-driven professionals.
- A chance to work at a startup focused on improving early childhood development at scale with 5M+ users in more than 180 countries.
- Competitive compensation package. We offer great benefits including Health, dental, laptop, and life insurance.