As a software business experiencing rapid growth, we are in the process of building the second version of our LMS SaaS web application (LMS).
The second version is currently under active development by a team of +10 dev.
We are looking for someone with advanced knowledge and experience of Angular 8 to help us:
- Improve the build time locally
- Improve the build time in Azure devops
- Identify any multiplied rerender problems
- Configure webpack and prepare project for aggressive caching
- Improve our project structure with minimal overhead added
- Reduce the number of packages we have if possible
- Configure Angular Universal
Our complete stack is composed of:
- ASP.NET Core 3.0
- ASP.NET Core 3.0 Boilerplate
- Angular 8
- SQL Server
- Azure services
If you are someone who gets things done and like to improve structure and speed of a mid size to large project, this is for you.
C# and Azure devops will be a great asset.
Please include a ballpark estime for the tasks above done in two projects (one admin, one client) of around 15 modules each, where a module is a few pages that relate together.
We are a small team focused on results, quality and a feedback loop that creates constant improvement for everyone involved.
If this resonates with you, please apply and we shall contact you in the next few business days.