We are a small startup building a smart, curious, and driven team that’s passionate about making software that helps sales repsentatives sell better.
You will be working closely alongside our CTO to plan and execute development sprints that exceed our client and investor expectations.
The role involves working with big data and will suit someone with strong analytical skills who is a deep and lateral thinker.
You will support our CTO with the following aspects of development:
- Client and in-house product development
- Test driven learning (automated and manual)
- Client integrations (on-boarding, liaising with client dev teams, ingesting client data, processing client data, maintenance)
- Delivering performance optimisation
- Improving system architecture
- On-boarding and teaching / training new members of the development team
- Building and evaluating machine learning models
- 5+ years of commercial experience with excellent knowledge of (in order of importance):
- SQL (any RDBMS)
- Microservices / RESTful API (Spring Boot or Jersey frameworks)
- AWS (EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, EMR, RDS, Kinesis, API Gateway)
- Linux / shell scripting
Nice to have (but not mandatory):
- Knowledge of Node.js, Groovy, PHP
- A competitive salary according to your experience
- Flexible working hours & half/day Fridays
- A real chance to grow very rapidly - the team is growing fast which means that there's plenty of room for personal development
- The possibility to really see an impact and to see how your work affects the end result.