As a Backend Developer - PHP you will become a part of an international, ambitious and dedicated team of developers and QA engineers and play a crucial role in delivering new business values. You will play a key role in one of our product domains.
We are looking for experienced engineers eager to make use of the wide knowledge in working with PHP in a microservice environment. If you are a Software Engineer interested in designing, building and maintaining a complex ecosystem of services and components look no further - we’ve got you covered.
What you'll do:
- Work with a team of other developers and QA engineers to deliver new business values within a product development team.
- Focus your interest on one of our product domains - your team will spend their time refining and improving a single side of our core business. That means no annoying context jumping.
- Work with Production Engineers to deliver a stable, secure and reliable eco-system.
- Work with your Product Owner to refine, design and implement business case improvements.
- Implement processes and functionalities within a large eco-system of microservices all the while focusing on backend code only.
What we're looking for:
- At least 2+ years of experience working with PHP 7.X in a microservice environment.
- Desire and willingness to "go deeper" when it comes to understanding the technologies in use.
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL preferred).
- Not shying away from DevOps topics is a must, as we believe in knowledge overlap.
Nice to have:
- Experience with RabbitMQ.
- Experience or willingness to learn Golang will give you an extra edge.
What to expect from us:
- The opportunity to work 100% remote (but you have to be based in Poland or Denmark) and travel to Copenhagen or Warsaw once in a while to meet up with your team. But if you prefer working from the office - that's also fine!
- While working from the office:
- Appetising lunch plan (incl. vegetarian and pescatarian options).
- Foosball table, Friday bars, awesome parties, company outings, massage, pension, health insurance, etc.
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 different nationalities.
- Once a week we have Miinto online work-out only for Miinto.
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration.
- Competitive salary and benefits as well as company discounts on Miinto.
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Additional benefits depending on the location you are working from (for ex. private medical health care, sports card etc.)