Field of activity
Developing code that runs in a cloud-based micro-services architecture and interacts with well-known blockchains.
Discrete thinking, self-responsibility, a focus on security as well as owning the topics you work on come natural to you.
- a well-founded technical training in the field of informatics
- In-depth knowledge and experience with at least one enterprise programming language, preferably Python 3 and/or NodeJS/TypeScript
- experience with NoSQL as well as SQL databases
- thorough understanding of REST, Message Queues, gRPC, Protocol Buffer or similar technologies
- knowledge of asynchronous and non-blocking programming models
- excellent English skills
- Analytical skills, ability to work in a team, resilience, proactive working style and good self management.
Extra bonus points for
- Cloud Stack experience with Azure, AWS or Google Cloud as well as Docker and Linux
- understanding of how blockchain technology works e.g. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, IOTA
- experience with git or other VCS
- scripting with bash, batch or Powershell
- know-how with BitBucket, Jira, Confluence and Azure DevOps (VS Team Services)
- knowledge of agile software development methods (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Knowledge of German language.
- A friendly, diverse, international team with a shared passion for technology.
- Challenging tasks as well as plenty of opportunities for professional and personal growth within flat structures and short decision-making processes.
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours with possibility to work from home.
- We encourage life-long learning. In order to develop modern payment solutions we need diverse, bright minds and creative thinking, we promote a culture of innovation that welcomes new ideas.