We are currently seeking a curious programmer that is passionate about tech and enjoys playing with different technologies in a fast-growing fintech start-up. Ideally you are someone who has already developed several web applications and knows everything from designing architectures to running them in production.
The role will involve:
- Help us design and implement core product components, such as API's and pipelines to process client documents
- Writing high quality and well-tested code
- Building and maintaining the infrastructure our products are deployed to
- Collaborate with frontend engineers to implement new features
- Perform code reviews to your junior colleagues on a daily basis
The ideal candidate:
- Has commercial experience developing Python applications
- Has experience with the Django and/or Flask framework
- Is passionate about building high quality products
- Has experience using AWS services, and know how to manage infrastructure
- Proficiency in Python and Django
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle and knowledge of designing patterns.
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Understanding of HTTP
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS
- Experience with agile engineering practices such as TDD, BDD and CI/CD.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
What we offer:
- A fully remote position with an ability to choose the working hours
- A challenging project that will significantly improve existing industry processes.
- Coaching and mentoring. We’ll commit to helping you learn and grow.
- A dynamic start-up environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes in which everyone makes a difference and significantly contributes to our product and growth.