What will you do:
You will join a team of experienced engineers and help them in developing our innovative measurements products.
You will contribute to big projects by implementing scalable solutions and engaging in system design planning, you will take initiative to improve our workflows and systems, write top quality code, continuously learn new skills and technologies using our Guild and Learning infrastructure, and get full support to work your way up in your chosen career path.
You will develop new and awesome features while leveraging cloud native technology stack, and solve product and engineering challenges.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience with at least two of the following languages: Scala, Java, Python, Go, NodeJS.
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals: object-oriented design, functional programming, data structures, multi-threading and distributed systems.
- Experience in working with SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and Columnar/NoSQL Databases such as (BigQuery, Vertica, Snowflake, Couchbase, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc…).
- Experience with Agile development, CI/CD pipelines (Git ,GitLab or Jenkins) and coding for automated testing.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- A versatile developer with a “getting-things-done” attitude.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with online advertising technologies is a big plus.
- Familiarity with the cloud-native computing foundation.