We are looking for technologists that are skilled at their craft, passionate about making a difference and responsible team players who love to create boldly simple solutions that put people first.
As a technologist, you will play a key role in turning seemingly crazy ideas into a reality. You will work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team that is pioneering a new breed of user-centered products and services to help people's lives be extraordinary every day using proven and emerging technologies.
Besides delivering elegant, scalable and high-performing solutions, the role includes working closely with the team to develop strategies, timelines, and operational models that appropriately address our needs, aspirations, and business realities. Extraordinary attention to detail and a love of the software are key to the success of an individual in this role.
Our ideal technologist:
• Must have a mindset that embraces creativity, optimism, ambiguity and fast-unlearning/learning
• Is a good communicator and team player with strong organizational and estimation skills
• Has proven their ability to work on complex and often ambiguous problems, to drive results
The following experience is relevant to us:
• Building B2C and/or SaaS solutions
• Implementing microservices and serverless architectures through RESTful interfaces
• Familiarity with AWS, GPC, and Bluemix SDKs
• Ample experience with Node.js
• Working with backend technologies (e.g., Python, Node.js), knowledge/skill with REACT is a plus
• Proven practices and knowledge of secure development practices
What to expect:
• Flexible hours. As long as you achieve your milestones, your schedule is up to you.
• Friendly remote team. Bi-weekly video conferences and regular Slack discussions
• Competitive compensation. Based on the project and your level of experience