We’re looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to join the team and help us create powerful and responsive web products. This role gives a unique opportunity to lead the continued development and expansion of our customer-facing content management web product as we improve the product and add numerous exciting and unique features. While the front-end will be the primary responsibility of this role, you will also be expected to understand the back-end and contribute at times.
Being a part of a small, focused team, you will be working closely with our founding team including Yury, our Head of Engineering (based in Sofia Bulgaria), Michael, our Head of Product (based in NYC) as well as other founders and team members.
- Develop user-facing content management dashboard
- Build reusable code components
- Follow designs to the pixel to create beautiful and usable dashboard
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Technical Stack / required skills:
- Angular 8+
- 2+ years web development experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS 2+
- Familiarity with Bootstrap 4
- Familiarity with NgRx framework
- Good understanding of Angular ecosystem, tools and libraries
- Fluency in English, including technical (software development) vocabulary
- Past experience building SaaS Dashboards / products is highly desired. Please include examples when you reach out!
- Salary and equity TBD based on experience.
- We are open to remote employees but being in Eastern European timezones is strongly preferred.