Humble Dot’s mission is to improve team communication to build higher-performing and happier companies. We like to think of Humble Dot as a toolkit that allows teams to provide clearer updates, empathize with each others’ challenges, and know each other at a human level. Our product roadmap is filled with interesting enhancements and additions to this toolkit that greatly expand the boundaries of Humble Dot’s utility for teams.
We're looking for front-end engineers who equally relishes the subtle interaction details that make products delightful, the hard technical challenges involved in making a desktop-grade web app, writing highly reusable code, and thinking about how to build better systems of abstraction. Product intuition is as much a necessity as technical knowledge or familiarity with best practices of front-end engineering.
• Spec and build user interfaces that are beautiful, consistent, and fast.
• Architect and build highly interactive interfaces and visualizations that scale.
• Create reusable and maintainable frontend systems and abstractions.
• Use React, ES6, and HTML5/CSS3 to build and maintain new features.
• Design and implement client-side tests with 100% coverage
Who You Are
• You have strong product design sensibilities and enjoy perfecting details.
• You take a thoughtful approach to decision making.
• You knowing when to move fast and when to do things right.
• You want to work in a product-driven environment.
• You have strong and mindful communication skills.
• Quality health insurance
• Unlimited vacation policy