As a critical member of our small product team, you will take over the technical leadership role on our project to update PolicyStat's user interface (from 2009) to be WCAG 2.1 compliant and responsive.
- Demonstrated understanding and familiarity with GraphQL APIs.
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate on a small team.
- Excellent communication skills and strong teamwork ethic.
- Passion and enthusiasm for creating amazing products and delivering unparalleled user experience.
- Strongly motivated by opportunities to positively impact the direction of the company and products.
- Define and implement best-practices, processes and strategies for front-end development.
- Collaborate on a Design System specification.
- Independently create new React components based on the Design System specification.
- Mentor team members on front-end concepts and building React components.
- Review code contributed by the team and get it ready for production.
- Design, develop, document, and write automated tests for new features.
- Proactively analyze, diagnose, and resolve software regressions.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
Compensation and Benefits
- Health (including telemedicine) with HSA, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- PTO: 15 days each year to start; 20 days starting the calendar year of third anniversary
- Founded in 2006, acquired by iContracts in 2017
- Technology stack: Python 2.7, Django, AWS (RDS, EC2, S3), Ubuntu Linux, MySQL, GraphQL, React (work in progress)
- Toolkit: Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Storybook, Adobe CC, Git, Vagrant, Trello, GitHub