We are looking for experienced, motivated, self-starting engineers that have experience in building web applications.
If you would like to work on building a front-end platform in one of the most exciting new spaces in tech, this is the role for you.
As a front-end engineer on our team, you will be working on building a platform that will enable and support more streamlined experiences for key users of blockchains while gaining an in-depth understanding of next-generation consensus algorithms and new networks.
You would be building the front-end platform that enables our customers to easily deploy, run, manage and use blockchain infrastructure that is secure, reliable, and cloud provider agnostic.
Our team builds open source software for developers and develops best-in-class block production infrastructure to help support these blockchains grow, increase transparency and achieve adoption.
What you’ll do
- Write code. This position will be writing software every day.
- Interact and collaborate with other engineers, designers, and team members. Our team is highly collaborative and we have a focus on creating a shared understanding of systems and helping out.
- Design and prototype new features.
- Contribute to the core Bison Trails infrastructure platform. Gain a deep understanding of our current infrastructure platform.
- Contribute to architecture discussions.
- Learn about new blockchain networks, consensus algorithms, and the infrastructure it takes to run them.
- Code reviews. We encourage frequent and open feedback.
- Incorporate logging and observability to systems that allow us to debug, diagnose and fix problems.
- Write integration tests and contribute to maintaining a healthy CI/CD pipeline.
- 2+ years of front-end engineering experience
- Expertise in CSS and HTML
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, comfortable with a rapidly changing office environment
- Attention to detail while being able to think and analyze holistically and at a high level
- Strong problem-solving skills and resourcefulness
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
- Familiarity with go, terraform, or kubernetes
- Blockchain experience
- Experience deploying blockchain infrastructure
- Experience working with or writing smart contracts