As a future product capabilities (website) team member, you are running within a full-stack team and will:
- Develop and maintain robust, high quality, scalable B2B web applications.
- Build reusable UI components.
- Elaborate solutions and implement software features in short iteration cycles as part of an agile cross-functional team.
- Take End-to-End responsibility for a software development life cycle.
- Refactor existing code according to Clean Code guidelines.
- Communicate and coordinate towards UX/UI design, quality assurance and backend development.
- Completed studies in computer science, information technology, related fields or equivalent work experience.
- Passion for programming, willingness to learn and to try new things
- Responsive, cross browser compatible web design concepts.
- Good understanding of OOP and/or functional programming.
- Experience in TDD/BDD and continuous integration.
- Taking care of software quality in regard to Clean Code principles like YAGNI, KISS, SOLID, etc.
- Familiarity with linting and code formatting tools (ESLint, Stylelint, Prettier, EditorConfig etc).
- Experience with module bundlers (e.g. webpack, rollup, vite, esbuild).
- Good knowledge of version control tools, especially Git
- Basic knowledge and interest in containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with a CMS (esp. AEM with Java), PHP or Node.js would be an advantage.
- Be able to decide on using the right frontend tools and be involved in marking architectural decisions.
- Good understanding of atomic design principles and modular web development (experience working with design systems)
- Consuming RESTful APIs.
- Web performance analysis and optimization techniques.
- Experience working with SCRUM in an agile environment.
- Basic knowledge about web semantics, accessibility as well as web controlling/tracking and SEO.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Strong communication skills and very good knowledge of English - spoken and written
- German is a plus - the B level would be awesome.