Can you believe that 1/3 of food produced worldwide ends in trash? Join us and use your amazing development skills to help us prevent more food waste in Norway and all around the world.
We’d love to work with a skilled, proactive and friendly person with 3+ years experience who can collaborate with our CTO, developers and business people. Preferred location is Prague but remote work in GMT+2 time zone is also an option.
Related to the technical knowledge, you must be able to work on the following points:
- Coding HTML templates for the web applications to make 1 to 1 implementation of the design.
- Using InVision, Zeplin and/or Figma to receive the design assets and communicate easily with the UI/UX designers.
- Having clear communications skills to convey the technical details and limitations that could happen during the development process.
- Comply with the development best practices followed by the team and propose new ideas or improvements.
- Willingness to learn new technologies with the idea to achieve further business and user goals.
Why work with us?
- Professional & fun startup environment of happy and mission driven people
- Flexible working hours and location (within Prague or GMT+2 time zone)
- Great opportunities to develop your skills
- Participation in a world-changing project and doing good with every hour of your work!