We are an experienced team in eCommerce, analytics, optimization, and user experience. We set high standards for ourselves in order to achieve excellence in our own company metrics that encompass our clients success.
We believe in constant learning, trial & error, and pushing the envelope when it comes to data and optimization.
We have an innovative analytics tool that automates data analysis for eCommerce businesses, PRO plans that lead to innovative solutions such as PWA builds, and apps that live on the Shopify app store.
This position will work closely with our VP of Engineering on innovative solutions and software provided to our customers.
- Proficient in Git, Github and gitflow
- Basic understanding of CLI
- Basic understanding of SEO and accessibility
- Advanced understanding of chrome developer tools with the ability to step through code
- Basic understanding of the difference between the following types of applications and the pros/cons between them:
- Server Side Rendered
- Single Page
- Statically Generated
- Cross browser CSS using various layout systems and familiarity with Less or Sass
- Familiarity with different CSS architecture methodologies ( BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS)
- Familiarity with styled components and/or CSS Modules
- Familiarity with image loading techniques including picture element, lazy loading, srcset, etc
- Intermediate understanding of pros and cons in regards to object oriented and functional paradigms
- Intermediate understanding of component driven architecture utilizing one of the following: React, Angular, Vue, Polymer
- Intermediate understanding of testing including unit and regression testing
- Intermediate understanding of webpack and with experience writing plugins and debugging
- Basic understanding of Typescript
- Basic understanding of Graphql and Graphiql
- Intermediate understanding of Nodejs
- Basic understanding of Server Side Rendering with on of the following Node, PHP, Python, Golang etc
- Advanced understanding of browser capabilities in regards to progressive web applications including service workers, storage engines, and techniques for makings things fast
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve skills
- Follows browser changelogs and Ecmascript released features
- Likes innovating with new tools and technologies
- Builds with the future in mind in terms of quality and reusability