What's so special about engineering at Multis?
Multis engineering is working at the cutting edge of FinTech and Blockchain with powerful technologies like ClojureScript, Re-frame and Firebase.
Our server-less architecture powered by functional programming is helping us to keep ourselves focused on our core domain and build a delightful experience.
Our engineering principles? Simplicity, quality and a magical UX!
We are looking for a frontend engineer to work hand-in-hand with the CTO and the engineering, product and design teams to build and maintain our next-gen business banking application in alignment with the different design prototypes.
As a core member, we also expect you to have major impact on shaping our culture and brand, and help us attract top talents!
- Conduct frontend developments — from specs to tested production code — along with the Product and Design teams
- Contribute to Multis technical thought leadership through articles on our blog
- Maintain product and handle company-wide support with the core team
- Help build a world-class engineering team
- Based in Europe or willingness to move
- 3+ years of experience as frontend engineer with React
- Acquainted with ClojureScript and re-frame (or strong willingness to learn — our coding test is in ClojureScript)
- Experience with complex single-page applications
- Ability to lead projects and execute with pragmatism and velocity
- Cultivate humility and curiosity about all things programming and tech
- Know how to relax
Nice to have
- Startup experience
- Experience in FinTech or Blockchain
- Experience with a Design System (we use Ant.Design)
- Previous remote experience
- Hawaïan outfit and prior one-pot experience
- Challenging work experience building next-gen financial services with a frontier tech
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Unique access to the Y Combinator and eFounders network
- Competitive salary & equity
- Remote-friendly company with HQ in Paris downtown (75010)
- Team off-sites every 3 months (last one was in Berlin)
- A stress-free relocation to Europe
- Possibility to get all or part of your salary in crypto