It’s an incredible role for someone who wants to take on a lot of ownership, experience exponential personal growth every month, and work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
What we're looking for:
- You are a self-starter with a track record of getting things done and thinking strategically.
- You have a passion for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application.
- You are an awesome person who’s passionate about making an impact and whose values align with ours.
- Easy to get along with. Nice, fun, smart, ethical, and honest.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 2+ year of professional experience building interfaces in React, Redux, and ES6
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment) with an emphasis on front end design and development.
- You work well with autonomy and can drive strong culture at early stage startups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can collaborate effectively on a breadth of technical topics
A bit more about us and how we operate
We’re an intentionally lean team so that we can strike the right balance of coordination, ownership, and speed. We prefer smaller, more collaborative teams where everyone is uniquely talented, hungry for ownership, and seeking to grow and work at their own pace. If you’re the type of person who has outgrown what the promotion timelines at your company allow for, and you’re chomping at the bit for a bigger and more impactful role, we may be the company for you.