As the Frontend Web Developer, you will be responsible for creating all front-end deliverables, such as user stories, wireframes, user personas, and site maps. You will also be responsible for partnering directly with clients to achieve their goals and present strategic solutions.
What We're Looking For:
- At least 2+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent
- Experience building client-side web applications for data-intensive applications
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility and mobile-first approach
- Experience with React/Flux/Vue, modern js tooling (Gulp/Grunt)/Webpack/Babel
- Strong foundation in algorithms and application design
- Have basic understanding of user experience design.
- Bonus: experience with writing/monitoring/managing large scale system deployments
- Work closely with the engineering, design and growth team to ship frontend products delivering our audience the best customer experience possible
- Find out a lot about best practices in code, architecture & processes
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- Remote friendly
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
We are focused on building a diverse and comprehensive workforce. In case you feel excited about this role, but do not meet one hundred per cent of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.