We are looking for a Angular/Node.js Developer responsible for developing our exceptional AI Management Platform, building cool front ends during proof of concepts with customers from all industries and managing our event driven, microservice based architecture of our backend systems.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be one of the first full-stack engineers and you’ll be helping us deliver the initial product to our beta testers before scaling up to our first launch.
- Participate in building cloud-based applications in full software development cycles, from designing the database models, maintaining cloud infrastructure and resources, to implementing new features and doing end-to-end testing
- Build internal systems and pipelines to help us grow and scale as a team
What you’ll need for the job:
- 2+ years of professional experience in Angular, TypeScript and NodeJS
- Familiar with agile software development practices
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2, Lambda, CloudFormation, etc
- Experience with cloud-based application development
- 1+ year of experience with Relational Database Systems such as PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Any experience with/interest in Computer Vision algorithms or frameworks a huge bonus.
We love candidates who are:
- A fast learner - we constantly evolve with the latest technologies so we need people who love to learn and apply the knowledge to ongoing projects
- Self-motivated and passionate about finding elegant solutions to challenges
- Comfortable with a super-agile approach and open to quickly changing directions
- As happy contributing to the big picture vision as well as working in the weeds
- Passionate about craftsmanship - maintain high standards on the quality of work and aim to deliver scalable, robust, and performant products
- An excellent communicator, whether it’s to discuss technical details with team mates on a daily basis or to explain product features to non-technical people
- Having a strong sense of ownership on features and products that you work on