We are looking for fun, creative and kind staff and principal software developers that loves to code and ship to work with us to build the future of livestreams for cool companies.
We're flexible on how we can work together. If you're looking to partner with us, we can give you a big piece of equity and a living salary. If you'd like to contribute part-time with an hourly rate to get started, we can do that too.
We believe that the companies of the future will be really good at producing “Twitch-like livestreams” to inspire and engage their remote teams. Our software platform gives culture-obsessed companies the tools they need to easily turn their recurring rituals - like All Hands, Town Halls, Exec AMAs, and more - into beautiful and interactive livestreams.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails, WebRTC, TypeScript, Firebase, React.js, HLS Video Streaming, Redux, etc.
- Great attention to detail and an analytical mind
- 8+ years’ experience building medium/large-scale software applications
Objectives of this Role:
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities