As a Full Stack Developer, you will be working with a talented team responsible for enabling clients to successfully setup and operate DoubleVerify’s rich suite of products. You will be responsible for developing client facing screens and components and the back-end services handling the business logic of those products. You will need to emphasize UI and UX flawless experience in terms of responsiveness, ease of use and functionality. You will be closely coordinating and working with multiple development, product and Client Services teams.
This position is full-time and located in our New York City headquarters office.
What you’ll do:
- Build applications utilizing 70% backend development and 30% frontend development.
- Design and develop robust microservices built with .NET Core and Java. The services are integrated with various systems including Salesforce, databases and internal APIs.
- Design, develop and document APIs to be used by partners and other development teams.
- Design and create relational databases along with the applications accessing them.
- Develop client side visualizations for UI driven products using Angular framework.
- Style client components using Material, CSS and SCSS
- Test and optimize code developed both by you and by other team members.
- Work in continuous development and integration cycles by utilizing a micro-frontend and microservices backend architectures with automated packaging and deployments.
- Work in a fast paced, agile environment, collaborating with team members and Product Managers on a daily basis and participating in product meetings.
- Analyze data to study the usage patterns and effectiveness of client facing systems in the ongoing effort to provide the most user friendly experience.
Who you are:
- At least 3 years of total backend programming experience.
- At least 3 years of experience programming in C#, Java or C++.
- At least 1 year of experience in relational databases like MySQL or SQL Server.
- At least 1 year of experience in Angular.
- Familiarity with modern microservice architecture, and web-based/REST API’s.
- Collaborates with team members and participates in Production Support.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Excited to be a part of an inclusive culture where everyone brings the aspects of themselves to the workplace that they need to thrive.
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV. The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $69,000 to $137,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.