Flaneur is the first custom-color, dyed to order service in the luxury home textile market. Initially launched with Shopify solution, Flaneur has been able to attract a good number of early adopters as well as top media outlets such as Architectural Digest and Forbes.
Now Flaneur has come to a stage that needs a talented developer to help scale the service effectively and beautifully.
The system should enable Flaneur as an e-commerce driven brand to provide services to users including but not limited to customization, product selling, concierge consultation, content and so on. It should allow your non-tech savvy teammates to drop in new products, collections, and content. It should further support Flaneur's development beyond the immediate next step.
A few things we would love you to have:
- You are organized and communicative.
- You don't consider any project as too small to craft and build.
- Ideally you have helped scale a consumer facing web app.
- Ideally you have played the role as a product manager, or at least you can see the whole picture as a product manager.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a full-stack developer.
- You love to optimize both the back-end performance and the front-end experience.
- You like working in a small team environment, where you'll closely collaborate with the creative director, the copywriter, the PR manager, and cofounders.
- You consider yourself a positive force and a kind person.
- You have a decent amount of curiosities towards art, culture, travel and interior design.