What you'll work with
Our marketplace platform is fully developed in-house based on the Symfony PHP framework and related technologies. This means you will usually encounter the following in your daily work: Symfony 3/4, PHP 7.2, many Unit Tests, Code Review, TypeScript, React, Docker, Kubernetes and much more.
How you'll work
All our IT team members have experience with multiple programming languages and are eager to improve their skills and support each other, and we place a lot of value in these traits when selecting future employees. Therefore, in case you do not know all our technologies yet, we expect you to pick them up quickly with our support.
We iterate our software in short succession but always with tested, clean code that is developed according to defined requirements. Our developers know that we minimize interruptions during the day for productive work and that performing peer code reviews is part of our daily routine.
What you’ll do
• Building and extending front-end and back-end components, including HTML and style templates
• Implementing automated tests (unit, functional, application-level)
• Assisting with platform software design with a focus on clean, pragmatic, and testable code
• Building data import, export and API integrations with 3rd party enterprise software
• Assisting the team in further refining all software-related processes to reduce iteration time
What you’ll get
• A flat hierarchy, plenty of responsibilities from the start and room for own ideas / projects
• Exciting challenges in a positive and fun work environment (breakfast, soft drinks, fruits, free parking, direct access to public transit and more)
• A long-term career perspective at a thriving B2B company
• Competitive compensation based on experience
• Someone who is never content with the status quo but knows how to prioritize
• Curious and interested in understanding customers in order to improve their lives (even if that simply means making metals purchasing easier)
• A developer who thrives in clean, tested code
• Happy to support your colleagues
• Someone who expects colleagues to get things done
• Content when successful work is recognized and rewarded