nVisium, the leading provider of application security tools, services and research for software development, has an opening for an experienced, full-time full-stack developer.
nVisium’s problem solving approach combines skilled technical analysis with a deep understanding of what matters most to our clients. From training to assessments nVisium provides value to clients whether they are starting a new security initiative or already have a mature program in place.
nVisium is looking for a Python-skilled, Full Stack Developer to help expand our product engineering team, which focuses on building a platform for delivering secure development training. You would be part of the team creating a brand-new way of training developers on secure coding. The ideal candidate is excited to code and solve engineering challenges while working with a 100% remote, yet close knit team. We have been in business for 10 years and thrive on creativity, collaboration and no egos.
- Design and build both front-end and back-end components
- Maintain code quality and testing procedures including unit and integration testing.
- Build APIs used for consumer and internal services in Scala and/or Ruby.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction.
- Work in a DevOps environment using CI/CD and AWS.
- Conduct user research and evaluate feedback.
- Establish and promote internal and external design guidelines.
- Ability and desire to work autonomously.
- Assist in shaping and improving engagement processes.
- Experience with Angular/React for building ADA compliant applications.
- Experience utilizing Python for web-application development.
- Experience with relational database technologies, such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with non-relational database technologies, such as DynamoDB and Redis.
- Knowledge of using GitHub with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment.
- 3 or more years experience designing web and mobile interfaces.
- Working knowledge of Go and/or Ruby programming.
- Understanding of common problems in Application Security, such as SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting, and security misconfiguration issues.
- Experience with serverless application development, including AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, and DynamoDB.
- Comfortable working with microservice architectures.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS Elastic Container Service.
- Experience with programming languages such as, Python, PHP, Java, Obj-C, Swift, Kotlin, and more.
- Understand the concepts for functional, unit, and integration testing.
- Experience building and interacting with RESTful API's.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools.
- Familiarity with command line tools.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Compensation and Benefits:
- A group of great, passionate, and interesting co-workers
- Competitive Salary
- Health club benefit