- Prior experience and success building products as a full stack developer.
- Previous or current experience with at least one start-up is a plus
- Have 4+ years of full-stack coding experience with preferably 2+ years in your most recent role
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Love the command line
- Comfortable with sockets and real-time data ingestion & aggregation.
- Have a passion not only for a clean code but for outstanding results as well
- Solid coding practices including good design, unit testing, peer code reviews and a preference for agile methods.
Desirable, but not required:
- You have previously worked in the setup of a CI/CD pipeline
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are collaborative - must function well in a team environment.
- Competitive salary plus stock option plan
- Laptop of your own choice
- workplace that respects developer productivity
- A growing, talented and self-motivated team