We are looking for a hands on full stack Engineer to lead our Engineering department and help us build great products in the AdTech sphere. You’ll also manage our cloud infrastructure, API’s, front end UI, WordPress sites, tracking scripts and ensure all internal systems, tools and third party services operate securely and effectively.
To be successful in this role, you should be a confident programmer with extensive commercial experience, at the same time, assertive in setting goals and timelines for multiple projects. We also expect you to be in charge of our integrations with external partners and oversee all software development plans from ideation to execution by working closely with the product development department.
Ultimately, you’ll make sure we use innovative technologies that maximize our productivity and help our company grow.
- Oversee and be hands on with the front-end and back-end development codebases
- Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements
- Ensure compliance with security regulations
- Manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines
- Prepare and manage the engineering department’s budget
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources
- Implement innovative technologies
- Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
- Review and update policies relevant to internal systems and equipment
- Work experience as a senior or lead engineering or in a similar senior-level position at an engineering department
- Extensive experience with cloud technologies and modern human-computer interfaces
- Hands-on experience in back-end and front-end development
- Good understanding of agile methodologies
- Leadership abilities with a strategic mind
- Excellent project management skills
- Google Ads
- Digital Ocean