About the position:
We expect you to assist us with design, development, implementation, and support of our software platform. We are a small, highly collaborative team. Superb written and verbal communication skills are crucial for this position. Our exciting work environment would be perfect for people with a startup mentality.
- You’ll be working on a wide range of challenging projects
- We expect you to write clean, testable, and efficient code
- You will be improving internal reporting tools
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Evaluate and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Assist in performance improvements to our API
- Collaborate daily with other members of our development and support team
Technical skills and experience requirements:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Strong knowledge and experience working with MongoDB or any other NoSQL database
- Experience working with Git or other version control system
- Experience in designing, testing, and documenting interactive applications
- Experience in documenting requirements and specifications
- Experience with TDD, pairs programming, and other Agile/Scrum development technique
- Minimum education requirements: BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related field.
- The ability to work full-time from your home office
- Flexible work hours.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- IT conferences on your own choice
- We are a totally remote and distributed team, but we prefer to work during the day and be off in the evening. Our entire development team is in Europe, so ideally you are located in the EU time zone.
If this sounds like a great fit we would love to hear from you!