We are looking for an full stack software engineer.
FunnelBeam's vision is to re-organize the information around companies on the web and combine with internal customers systems of records to make enterprise sales simpler. FunnelBeam is gathering enormous amounts of data ( think terrabytes++ ) and needs to operationalize it and make sense of it all for our customers.
Our ideal candidate will be an engineer who is entrepreneurial and passionate about building high quality web applications and large scale distributed systems. You should be well versed in software engineering methodologies and should have delivered one or more large scale production SaaS services to market. You love the fast-paced nature of a startup and want to join a company that allows you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code, both on front end and back end.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Design and scaling our main web application and build out a micro-services based architecture.
- Work with a remote engineering team to do round the clock development.
- 3+ years experience or equivalent experience with Node.js, Angular Stack.
- 3+ years experience or equivalent experience with MongoDB
- 3+ years experience or equivalent experience with Python , Flask or Django.
- Ability to write very efficient code quickly
- SalesForce development experience
- Java Experience
- Experience with PhantomJS, Selenium
- Experience with MySQL or Maria DB
- Experience with other DBs like Cassandra and Hadoop
- Experience with Messaging systems like RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Experience with systems like Redis, memCached
- Experience with DevOps