You will be involved in the digitalization of this industry in what is probably the most exciting time since the invention of the automobile.
As a Full Stack Web Developer (m/f/d) you will take an active part in the further development of our portfolio. You will work in close cooperation with the team leader and the project/product managers. You are part of a creative team and involved in all phases of software development - requirements analysis, design, implementation and testing.
- Completed study / completed Apprenticeship in the field of informatics
- Very good knowledge of C# and MS.NET
- Knowledge of the application of methods such as OOP, Functional programming, Design patterns, Scrum as well as CMMI or A-SPICE
- Previous proficiency in using tools such as GitHub, Confluence, and Jira.
- Experience in using Cl systems such as Jenkins and Azure DevOps
- Very good knowledge of the German and English language, both written and spoken