As our first Full Stack Engineer (f/m/div), you’ll be working very closely with our CTO to architect solutions and build them from end-to-end, including having conversations with product, design, and support to pull everything together. We’re looking for someone who’s excited about working in a small team to bring our technology to the next level and is passionate about building products that last. If you care a lot about what you do, creating the workplace of tomorrow and having a real impact on the company's success, then Perdoo is the right place for you.
We're an ambitious team of entrepreneurs excited about building the next big thing in B2B. Perdoo helps companies turn ambition into reality with our SaaS tool which is based on OKR, a goal management framework used by top-achieving businesses like Google and LinkedIn.
By focusing companies around common objectives, we help them fix the broken link between strategy and execution so that everyone can work together on a clear path towards success. Many well-known companies throughout the world already trust us and our product.
As our Full Stack Engineer you'll:
- Build and architect Perdoo end-to-end, ensuring that it is secure, fast and reliable for our customers;
- Automate most of our testing to keep both new and existing parts of our app stable and bug free;
- Work in an agile team and continuously refine our own processes for maximum efficiency and fun Help yourself and others maintain and improve their quality of work through code reviews;
- Ensure our stack is scalable and state of the art, staying on top of latest technologies we can take advantage of.
What we offer
- The ability to work remotely;
- Contribute to a real-life product, used by hundreds of high profile companies;
- Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success;
- Flexible working hours, frequent team events and exceptional co-workers;
- Beautiful office in the heart of the city, with an awesome view over Berlin with regular after-work drinks & BBQs;
- A fully stocked kitchen;
- A competitive base salary, benefits and employee stock option plan;
- Team retreats twice a year to a remote location. Last time we took the team to Lanzarote!
- 4+ years of full-time, professional, web engineering experience;
- Experience with backend (in particular Django) is a big plus, but not required as long as you’re eager to learn;
- If you’re planning to work remotely, at least one year of experience in doing so;
- You’re fluent in English and have strong written communication skills;
- A natural curiosity, ability and desire to learn quickly.