MindsDB is looking for full-stack engineers that will work as part of the product team, which takes the key responsibility of building all the components that expose and escale the machine learning engine behind MindsDB, this involves backend and frontend apps that ensure that MindsDB can run at scale and is presented in simple and reliable interfaces.
What You Will Do:
- You will need to be able to learn very quickly the 'ins and outs' of MindsDB backend and frontend code.
- You will be working along side with the product manager and machine learning engineers, and will report to the head of product.
- Depending on where your preference lies, you will be focused on:
- Making sure that MindsDB is simple to deploy and that it can scale accordingly to customer needs.
- Making sure that intuitive and robust user interfaces are implemented to expose in a simple manner via a user interface the capabilities behind MindsDB.
- You will be working with the design team to make sure that our products meet the expectation of our customers without sacrificing the general goals of MindsDB
What You Should Have:
- If you have inclinations to frontend, you must have experience with various JS visualization libraries.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Eagerness to learn about Artificial Neural Networks.
- Excellent collaborator and communicator and are eager to learn and contribute!
Tech your team will use:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or higher in a related technical field, or equivalent experience