- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources.
- Develop application solution designs, aligning with defined IT applications standards and processes to ensure adherence.
- Research and analyse applications on new technologies as a part of application development.
- Prepare and maintain procedures for application deployment/implementation within timelines and standard operating procedures.
- Check and analyse business requirements, in turn developing appropriate application solutions, considering technical design/financial/operations aspects.
- Design, code, and test technical solutions as a part of the deployment readiness processes.
- Share best practices with other subject matter experts in the team related to application design, development, processes, and policies.
- Adhere to development and coding standards as defined by technical management.
- Communicate user needs and priorities, ensuring systems developed operate at optimal performance, as well as to the user's satisfaction.
- Engage with other IT and business users, identify system deficiencies, and recommend solutions.
- Conduct knowledge transfer, training and best practice sharing with local Country IT or internal stakeholders to ensure knowledge availability/continuity.
- Drive self-learning and improvement in IT and DKSH behaviours as part of continuous learning.
- Drive self-learning and improvement in the area of IT Applications and DKSH behaviours as part of continuous learning.
- Lead a team of technical specialist, fostering a team spirit and continuously learning mindset.
Functional Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in Computing/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of three year’s relevant experience in similar role.
- Strong Java/J2EE knowledge, Spring framework and Hibernate.
- Database experience in MSSQL/MYSQL is a must.
- Experience in SAP workflow, SAP BTP Cockpits, data modelling, integrations and REST API.
- Be abreast of the latest technologies and technological opportunities within the specific domain/area of expertise.
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and have applied them in working environment is mandatory.
- Experience working with code versioning and control systems in GIT HUB.
- Experience with JQuery, CSS, Bootstrap 3, cloud-based deployment models will be an advantage.
- Experience in the development and support of SAP Fiori application will be an advantage.
- Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner.
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholder’s environment.
- Strong sense of work ownership, high affinity with anything data and a desire for constant improvements.
Bachelor's degree in Computing/Information Technology or equivalent.
At least 4 years' experience in similar role.