As a Software Engineer, you’ll be using your creative, collaborative and engineering skills to develop new products and features for our application. You are going to work in a rapidly-grown environment as a key member of our product and engineering team.
We're looking for developers who love taking on responsibility and eager to bring unique ideas to inspiring and challenging projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Test software development methodology in an agile environment.
- Provide continuing maintenance, support and improvement in existing systems and platforms.
- Provide recommendations for ongoing enhancement
- Work with other engineers on the team to consistently apply best practices and mentor your junior colleagues
- Strong knowledge of Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC)
- Experience with AWS Lambda, Serverless, DynamoDB, SQS, Kinesis
- Ideally you have experience with scripting and working in a Linux environment
- SQL/NoSQL data modeling
- Willingness to learn new technologies and passion for coding demonstrated in your work and side projects
- Ability to understand customer needs and interpret them into software features
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable interacting with remote teams in multiple offices that practice agile methodologies
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Experience in a start-up environment