JAVA architect is responsible to define, design and implement Lean Software delivery pipelines, Identify and implement core components across the full stack that can be reused and deployed to generate accelerated development of solutions to client’s challenges. Responsible for research on industry trends, best practices, and maintaining open source labs with the latest technology trends. Evaluate and build prototypes for improving software delivery. Collaborate and implement the most relevant development tools/techniques to solve client issues and exceed client requirements.
Required Duties & Responsibilities:
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of software architecture like requirements gathering, analysis, automated documentation Test-driven development, Implementation. automated testing and deployments, performance/stress testing, security, automated monitoring, and defect management[SV1] .
- Evaluating current architecture systems & design scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications and propose a path for software upgrades to support cloud migration.
- Develop solutions to client problems via the use of methodologies and software application tools
- Plan and work with development teams to deliver solutions under service level agreements
- Manage and maintain project goals established for project deliverables
- Define and implement delivery pipelines for code delivery for business upgrades.
- Meeting with technology managers and the design team to discuss the goals and needs of the company.
- Performing validation tests to ensure the flexibility and scalability of the Java environment.
- Defining Application integration standards and implement mock integrations.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- 12+ years of experience working on Java/J2EE technologies and strong hands-on experience with Java 8 & above, Restful Web Services, Spring, JPA and Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in architecting applications in Java and related technologies.
- Experience with cross-platform native mobile app frameworks
- Experience with the design of software networks.
- Strong knowledge of twelve-factor application principles and Micro Services architecture.
- Good experience in relational databases like Postgres, Oracle, MySQL.
- Should have experience in Junit/TestNG and Mocking frameworks like JMockit.
- Good Experience with any one of the Source controls like Git.
- Good knowledge on any one of the cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Good to have Knowledge of messaging systems like Rabbit MQ, Kafka.
- Strong knowledge on any one of the Application Servers like JBoss / Tomcat.
- Experience in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Good understanding of Java Clean Code Practices and Performance Tuning Techniques.