The Engineering team at Axial is committed to building high performance software applications with cutting-edge technology. As an engineer at Axial, you will work in a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, UX Designers, and QA engineers to ship features that have a meaningful impact on our business. You will have a direct influence on our technical decisions and process improvements. We are a tight group that acknowledges each others’ hard work, celebrates our wins, and tries to always improve.
We are looking for candidates that want to work in New York City or remotely up to 3 time zones away.
What you could be working on ...
- New application functionality using and building reusable components
- Load and application performance while rendering and editing large lists and nested tree structures
- Mobile friendly views and workflows
- Review of team's work through pull requests
- Integration with third-party applications such as HelloSign and Twilio
You’re an ideal candidate if you ...
- Have at least 2 years of experience shipping code to customers
- Are intellectually curious, humble, and discerning
- Communicate effectively and collaborate well
- Are not afraid of git and command line
- Have experience working on a distributed team
- See writing tests and cross-browser testing as an essential part of the role
And can tick some of the following …
- Worked with Angular and ngrx
- Programmed using reactive patterns
- Comfortable with SASS and systematic approaches to markup and styles such as BEM
- Proficient with front end build tools like webpack
- Some experience building a restful APIs
- Familiarity with Python and its application frameworks like Falcon and Pyramid
- Strong knowledge in SQL and Postgres
- Developed in an environment powered by Docker