Joining P&E at Officeguru means collaborating with senior engineers, PM and design on a daily basis. We are a smaller team, meaning every member is integral to the success of the team and the product! We focus on working together and continuously evaluate our processes to improve quality and smooth delivery.
We encourage giving each other feedback, celebrate our successes and use weekly planning and grooming sessions to keep everyone involved. We value sense of ownership of the product and codebase, willingness to learn from mistakes and others opinions and competencies.
Backend Engineers at Officeguru work on our product. They work with peers on teams dedicated to areas of the product. They work together with product managers, designers, and frontend engineers to solve common goals.
Unless otherwise specified, all Backend Engineering roles at Officeguru share the following requirements and responsibilities:
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Professional experience with PHP and Laravel
- Professional experience with crafting an API after best-practice structures and documenting it
- Experience with writing automated tests and using Git in a professional/workplace environment
- Solve technical problems of high scope and complexity
- Help to define and improve our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance that have particular impact across your team
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders within Engineering (Frontend, UX, etc.) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Recognize impediments to our efficiency as a team ("technical debt"), propose and implement solutions
- Experience in a peak performance organization, preferably a tech startup
- Experience working with a remote team
- Offices centrally located in Christianshavn
- Great lunch!
- Pension and health insurance after 6 months
- Being part of an organisation in growth