Our mission is to allow buyers and sellers to meet and transact in a completely distributed way (from car, housing, bike, and other rentals to task-based services like freelance engineering, design, marketing and more).
You will work closely with our founders (both developers) and other early engineers to architect and build out the Origin platform.
- Abstracting away the complexity of dealing with Ethereum and IPFS
- Developing a simple API for creating and interacting with Origin listings
- Handling calendaring, booking rules, identity verification and other features of the Origin platform.
- 4+ years in software engineering
- Bonus points if have demonstrated open-source leadership and led a major open-source project yourself.
## How to apply
Please include the following in your resume and cover letter:
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, etc)
- A description of your work history
- Any publicly viewable code that you have written and published to the blockchain
- Why you are excited about Origin
We strongly encourage applicants to check out our Github, read our product brief and whitepaper, and to engage with us around specific technical challenges on our Discord channel (www.originprotocol.com/discord).
## Compensation and benefits
You will be paid a competitive salary as well as given a cryptocurrency token grant (in place of traditional startup equity). We have health, dental, and vision insurance.