We are seeking a strong MERN Stack Developer - In this role, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition, and Design. You will play an important role in creating high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high-quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing, and support activities related to implementation, transition, and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
These positions are based out of Raleigh, NC, and Tampa, FL. The candidate should be willing to work during EST hours
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. We will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology
- Experience in MERN Stack development
- At least 4 years of experience working as a MERN Stack developer.
- Experience with Mongo DB, Node.js, Express, React with Redux, Couchbase or SQL is a must.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap 4, Redis, Git, yarn, and related technologies.
- Applying best modern CSS methodologies (CSS in JS, styled-components, Glamorous, CSS modules, BEM or Atomic Design, etc.) and CSS tools (Modernizr, Autoprefixer, CSS linting, Stylelint, CSS linting, etc.) into React components
- At least 2 years of experience in creating application design and creating design documents
Strong problem-solving skills:
- Analytical skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
At least 40 hrs/week full time ability:
- The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face.