- Support manager and team in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources in his/her expertise.
- Develop application solution designs, aligning with defined mobile applications, Business Solutions standards and processes to ensure adherence.
- Research and analyze Business Solutions related applications on new technologies as a part of Business Solutions development.
- Prepare and maintain procedures for Business Solutions application deployment/implementation within timelines and standard operating procedures.
- Check and analyze business requirements, in turn developing appropriate application solutions, considering technical design/financial/operations aspects.
- Design, code and test technical solutions as a part of the deployment readiness processes.
- Share best practices with other subject matter experts in the team related to BS application design, development, processes and policies.
- Adhere to development and coding standards as defined by technical management
- Communicate user needs and priorities, ensuring systems developed operate at optimal performance, as well as to the user's satisfaction.
- Engage with other IT and business users, identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Conduct knowledge transfer, training and best practice sharing with local Country IT or internal stakeholders to ensure knowledge availability/continuity
- Bachelor's degree in Computing/Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 2 years' experience in similar role;
- Must have minimum two years in mobile applications on one or more major platforms (preferrable React Native / Phonegap, Android Java / Kotlin, or/and iOS Swift 5.0)
- Solid skill in SQLite and Coredata, Room or equivalent.
- Familiar with .NET and MSSQL is a huge bonus.
- Familiar with Angular is a huge bonus.