You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with a cross-functional team to develop UTRUST payment product.
This position is for working on-site or remote (our only concern is to have the best onboard).
We are looking for an experienced mobile developer that can help our team to grow in numbers and knowledge, as we build UTRUST product to be used by our partners.
Our payment platform is paired with a mobile cryptocurrencies wallet to facilitate payments in our ecosystem. Our goal is to offer the best wallet in the market in what concerns user experience and security
As a senior, you should have > 4 years of practical experience developing apps within a team
As a junior, you should have experience with React native, Swift and/or hybrid code as well as third-party libraries and APIs
- You will be developing an app that includes a wallet for holding of cryptocurrencies, a payment flow integrated with UTRUST payment platform, a crypto deposit interface, a KYC flow for the user
- We are developing both for iOS and Android, using React Native and Swift stack. You are expected to work closely with the rest of the Product team, as well coordinate with other developers working directly with the Wallet product. You will not only coding but designing the infrastructure and technical approach to guarantee the necessary for the mobile security required for this kind of project
- Security must be a concern. We practice and follow security and privacy by design
- Familiar with iOS SDK and/or Android SDK.
- You will be working with Swift and/or hybrid code, bridging headersand developing and applying object oriented (OO) concepts
- Given the nature of UTRUST platform and products, it is important to have experience writing multithreaded and networked apps
- You shall excel in writing tests, code debugging and analysis (using for instance Instruments) and you are also able to deal with application submission/provisioning process
- We aim to bring the simplest app to store and make payment with crypto, so you need to have the experience and passion for delivering exceptional UX.
- As a remote team, you should excel on communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions.
- Competitive Salary plus Lunch Allowance
- Free Health insurance. Paid Parental leave. Paid Vacations
We have remote in our Company Culture, so working on-site is an addon, but all have access to:
We believe in a future without borders, so we have remote ready culture. Our headquarters are in Braga, a beautiful city in the north of Portugal, but we have the entire World as our office.
- Office place (e.g., UTRUST offices, coworking space) plus Budget to equipment, wherever you work from (Computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse and your kind of desk)
- Company retreats
- Budget for personal fitness/wellbeing (we care that you are in good health)
- Budget to organize local Meet-ups (each of us is a UTRUST ambassador)
- Budget to attend relevant conferences (all in UTRUST sell and build the product, so knowledge and network are our main assets)
If you see yourself fit in the below requirements description, are passionate about building products and working with bright and highly productive teams, this role could be a great match.
Note: all applications will be kept confidential and only shared within the hiring team.