- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Design, develop, code, and test significant technical solutions collaborating with senior and lead engineers.
- Lead code/design reviews to ensure smooth daily operations and accurate planning at a team level.
- Organize work and lead team to deliver features and solutions.
- Independently resolves complex production issues and leads troubleshooting of end-to-end solutions that span multiple applications and systems.
- Expertise in Java and/or Kotlin programming languages
- Experience with common software design patterns and their usages
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming principles
- Experience with source code control systems such as Git or SVN
- Experience with mobile development on Android, including common objects from the Android Framework, and their usage. i.e. Activities, Fragments, etc.
- Experience with code testing procedures, such as Unit Testing, via jUnit and Espresso, as well as Functional testing and Integration testing