We are creating a marketplace that is helping small companies to grow and obtain new clients.
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled engineer with a special experience with efficient delivery React Native mobile applications on iOS and Android. The key responsibility is designing and developing crucially important applications. We also expect you to collaborate with the developers engaged with other layers of the product infrastructure and it would be cool if you are experienced with the full-stack developer and can work on the backend without supervision. We also appreciate it if you can take leadership over the projects, we pay top dollar to top developers.
- Create beautiful and responsive interfaces across both mobile platforms.
- Develop native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Find and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Research it with the open-source community to help and support crucial software fixes.
- Support codebase and write automated tests to provide output quality.
- Organize with or join the back-end services engineers.
- Understand market demands and interpret them into technical specifications.
- 4+ years of front-end software development experience.
- 4+ years of mobile software engineering experience.
- To be a great team player and a communicator.
- Experience in native mobile and React Native/React/Node development.
- Skilled at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Comprehension of native build tools, like XCode and Android Studio, and CI/CD.
- Knowledge of REST APIs, the document request model, state management and offline storage.
- Background with automated testing suites.
- Being eager to learn new things.
Nice to have
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or the equivalent.
- 4+ years in full-stack software developing experience.
- Familiarity using Docker in a CI/CD environment.
- Background with using Redux, Flux, MobX or any other React state store.
- Experience in publishing apps to Google Play and/or Apple App Store.