How We Work
We work in teams of 4-8 people. Our work is fully remote, which allows us to enjoy life alongside work. We favor execution over discussions. All developers in our team participate in software architecture, implementation, maintenance and test automation.
- Strong background in efficient database usage with MySQL
- Good knowledge of version control systems (we use Git)
- Know how to write tests and deliver tested code
- Have a good level of spoken and written English
- Self drive, motivation and leadership
- Besides being smart, autonomous, and a great developer, you need to be a team player. We maintain a friendly environment, which allows us to be productive and enjoy our work.
What We Offer:
- This is a 100% remote position. Candidates must be self-motivated, focused and organized to succeed
- Be part of a team of smart, creative, and like-minded people
- Work on exciting, high-impact projects
- Have the freedom to create and implement innovative ideas
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe
- Full-time and steady position
- A healthy work-life balance
- Get great perks, including paid vacation, scholarship program, home office set-up package, and more…
- Because this team is located in Europe, we are looking for candidates from European, the Middle East or African working hours.